The purpose of this checklist is to provide general guidelines to check a module. Some of the checks are on-going, some of should be performed once a week or when the module is finished and PI is ready to be started.
1. Check section specifications and ploo heights
- Use “Utilities > Lists”- function to select elements
2. Check positions
- Use “Utilities > Reports”- function to select elements
- Position of SITE/ZONE/STRU has to be 0,0,0 WRT WORLD
3. Add all surrounding structures by discipline
- Add all volumes within 1000 mm box for visual check