PROGRAMMING HELP | 2017/10/05 00:51
The creation of custom control using Visual Studio involves the following steps:
- Start Visual Studio;
- Create new “Windows Control Library” project;
- In the created project delete “User Control” file;
- Go to “Project” > “Add User Control” and give it a name;
- Change the inherited class to this that you want your control to be;
- Create you custom properties for the control;
PROGRAMMING HELP | 2017/10/05 00:37
3) In the “Choose Toolbox Items” window click on the “Browse…” button.Navigate to the location where your Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file is.Click “OK”. Now your custom control is included into the Visual Studio toolbox.
MBM PROJECT | 2017/02/10 12:45
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
Detailed description about cookies is available at https://cookiesandyou.com/
NEWS | 2017/01/05 17:46
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY | 2015/12/19 10:53
- %systemroot%\System32\Spool (replace %systemroot% with actual directory)
- %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution\Datastore (replace %systemroot% with actual directory)
CAD/CAM | 2013/12/09 14:48
DB platform: MS SQL server
Product: SmartMarine 3D, SmartPlant 3D (SM3D, SP3D)
Task: Get list of deleted objects by specific user or/and on specific date and time
A list of the deleted objects is avalable from project's Reports database ( xxxx_RDB ).
PROGRAMMING HELP | 2013/10/19 11:10
using System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement; string userName = SystemInformation.UserName; string UDN = SystemInformation.UserDomainName; string domainUser = UDN + "\\" + userName; PrincipalContext pc = new PrincipalContext(ContextType.Domain); UserPrincipal user = UserPrincipal.FindByIdentity(pc, IdentityType.SamAccountName, domainUser); GroupPrincipal group = GroupPrincipal.FindByIdentity(pc, "Domain_Group_Name"); bool is_member = user.IsMemberOf(group);
CAD/CAM | 2011/10/16 21:15
The scope of this document is a simplified model comparison based on PDMS Structural Design and TRIBON Hull Design.
The purpose of this document is to give an overview of two 3D- modeling systems and underline the differences between them.