|Q CE||Current element|
|Q MEM||CE Members|
The purpose of this checklist is to provide general guidelines to check a drawing in Draft. Some of the checks are on-going, some of should be performed once a week or when drawing is finished and is ready to be issued.
1. Check references of drawing, sheet and view levels
- Use “Utilities > Reports”- function to list element’s IDLNAME and IDLX
2. Check dimensions are referenced to the correct elements
- Use “Utilities > Reports”- function to list element’s DDNAME
The following set of guides are created by Marko Envormaa to help him understand the differences between the modeling and drafting concepts and between Tribon Hull and Vantage PDMS Structural design while using it as a structural designer on both types, onshore and offshore projects. The author has kindly agree to share these documents with all who are interesting in his findings:
"My very short PDMS experience is based on using the last 12 months VANTAGE PDMS v11.5 Structural Design- and Draft- modules on two onshore- and two offshore- projects as a Structural Designer.
The purpose of this checklist is to provide general guidelines to check a module. Some of the checks are on-going, some of should be performed once a week or when the module is finished and PI is ready to be started.
1. Check section specifications and ploo heights
- Use “Utilities > Lists”- function to select elements
2. Check positions
- Use “Utilities > Reports”- function to select elements
- Position of SITE/ZONE/STRU has to be 0,0,0 WRT WORLD
Today 16 October 2011 MBM Project starts migration to WordPress blog platform. Some of the old pages with obsolete information will be dropped. Only the recently created pages will be transferred. During the migration due to different platforms the information in the old articles might be partially lost or with changed formatting.